- Water Service - Production, Distribution and Facilities Maintenance
- Sewer Service - Facilities Maintenance and Treatment
- Refuse and Recycling Collections ServicesThe Finance Department oversees customer service requests, bi-monthly billings and collection of payments related to these services.
To sign up for Utility Services you can either come to City Hall - Finance Department or Call (909) 799-2845, Monday through Thursday, 7:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. After hour’s water service connections are available, at an additional cost, call the (909) 799-2845 and follow instructions for after hour emergency services.
For all other after hour service requests including water, sewer or street emergencies, please call (909) 356-3805.
Utility Billing Information
Utility Service Bills are mailed out bi-monthly and are due within 20 days after the mailing date. Delinquent bills are subject to a penalty of 10%. Your utilities are subject to be turned off within 10 days after the delinquent date. Upon turn off a reconnection fee plus penalties and prepayment will be required to resume your services.
- Service Charges – see attached sheet (link)
- Payment Options – see attached sheet (link)
If you have any questions, you can call this office at (909) 799-2840 between the hours of Monday through Thursday, 7:00 A.M. and 5:30 P.M.