Skip To Content
TheCityOfLoma LindaCalifornia


The City is no longer issuing Gazebo Rentals until further notice.

The purpose of this park use permit is to establish uniform standards for the use of all city parks. The approval includes any special requirements and conditions deemed necessary to provide for reasonable use of the park by groups/individuals in organized activities, to ensure there is ample room for free play activities, to prevent overcrowding, personal conflicts, and to ensure proper care and treatment of the parks as public property through the application and enforcement of a park use permit. 

Click link for the Recreational Park Use application: Recreational Park Use Permit

A Certificate of Insurance is required when any ONE of the following items apply:

1) Will have a bouncer/jumper at event (see requirements below)
2) Will have an attendance of 50+ people

A Certificate of Insurance is required for every Park Use Permit request. The Certificate of Insurance may be purchased through the City of Loma Linda or provided by applicant's organization/group. See application for insurance coverage requirements. A copy of the bouncer/jumper company’s certificate of insurance must be provided (prior to receiving a park use permit). The company must have a business license with the City of Loma Linda. Additional questions: contact Public Works Department at (909) 799-4400.