Skip To Content
TheCityOfLoma LindaCalifornia

Sharps/Needles Collection

City Hall Collection Site - 
City Hall is a collection site for Sharps/Needles. They must be in an approved container. For more information, please call (909) 799-4400.

San Bernardino County Fire Department

County of San Bernardino Fire Department, Household Hazardous Waste Division, also accepts Sharps/Needles in approved containers. For info, call (800) OILY CAT.