Skip To Content
TheCityOfLoma LindaCalifornia

Planning FAQ's

 QUESTION:  Where can I find Measure V?

On our Municipal Code, Title 19, Ch. 19.16. Or click here to download a copy of the original initiative.

 QUESTION:  Where can I find the latest General Plan Housing Element document?
Please click the following link:  Housing Element.


Where can I find information about Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs)?

 Please visit the state's HCD website for the latest information, including their recently published ADU handbook. Click here. Once you are ready to submit, contact Building and Safety at 909-799-2836.